I borrowed this from Janet, who graciously told me to go for it. I love these memes on brain fart days
60 Things You Possibly Don't Know About Me
(and why would you even want to??)
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
All the recycling I forgot to drop off over the weekend.
2. When was the last time you threw up?
It's been years. I have to be dying first.
3. What's your favorite curse word?
Um. Rhymes with truck.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
My kids. Two of them intentionally.
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Dropping Gumby off at school.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Trying to decide between a nap or blogging.
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Getting ready to go in to work for a few hours.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Only the Chippendales type stuff.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Where the hell is the phone?
10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Crystal Light lemonade.
12. What are you wearing right now?
Yoga pants and a tank top (aka my pajamas)
13. What was the last thing you ate?
Popcorn with seasoning salt, garlic powder and chipotle powder.
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
15. When was the last time you ran?
On the treadmill at the gym. Really, really slowly.
16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
In person - kid's soccer. On TV - Australian Open tennis.
18. Who is the last person you emailed?
19. Ever go camping?
Yeah, and I like it well enough. But I'd never plan it on my own. I need someone to drag me off into the woods.
20. Do you have a tan?
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
25. What did your last IM say?
How come I can't make this thing work?
26. Are you someone's best friend?
God, I hope so.
27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Getting blood work done. Very long staff meeting. Hanging out with my kids. Project Runway.
28. Where is your mom right now?
As far as I know at home in California.
29. Look to your left, what do you see?
The world's fattest black lab. Snoring and drooling. On my bed.
30. What color is your watch?
Silver with gold edging.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Tennis. Fantasy vacation. Patrick Rafter. Smart ass Barbie wranglers.
32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Not today. Most likely not tomorrow, either.
33. What is your birthstone?
Moonstones and pearls.
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I'm not a big fast food fan either way.
35.How many kids do you want?
Only the ones I've already got.
36. Do you have a dog?
Three of them.
37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
38. Have you met anyone famous?
39. Any plans today?
Sitting on my bed being a slug until the last possible minute. Reading. Blogging. Working for a few hours later on.
40. How many states have you lived in?
41. Ever go to college?
Twice. One bachelors in Communications and then my RN.
42. Where are you right now?
Sitting on my bed, surrounded by dogs.
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
44. Last song listened to?
I Want to be sedated by the Ramones. After Rudees blog comment on Tuesday I just had to go back and listen to it.
46. Are you allergic to anything?
Sulfa. Ironing. Arrogant people.
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I live in my black Crocs at work.
48. Are you jealous of anyone?
I wish I could say no, but that would be a lie. I envy smooth, well-ordered lives.
50. Is anyone jealous of you?
Not as far as I know.
51. What time is it?
52. Do any of your friends have children?
Most of my friends have children.
53. Do you eat healthy?
Yes. In moderation.
54. What do you usually do during the day?
It depends on whether I'm working or not. If not I putter around the house, run errands, buy and cook food, entertain kids, pay bills, etc. Workdays are the easy ones.
55. Do you hate anyone right now?
I think hate is pointless. And very destructive.
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yeah, I'm sure I do.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
47. Sweet Jesus. Can I rethink question # 32?
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes. I'm a roller coaster junkie.
60. How did you get one of your scars?
A jicama, a brand new carbon steel knife and a ravenous Amazon parrot. It wasn't pretty.
Aren't you sorry you asked? Oh, right...you didn't.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Posted by the rotten correspondent at 12:02 AM