Wednesday, July 25, 2007

doggie blues

The cheating dog saga continues at Chez Rotten Correspondent. Oh, he looks a little remorseful during the daylight hours but come bedtime he's nowhere to be found. Nowhere in my bed that is. If I didn't know better, I'd say my mother is enjoying this just a little bit. There is, however, a small silver lining. (For me. Not for her). Remember how I've mentioned that this dog's only bad quality is that he's intestinally challenged? Well, my mom staggered out of bed this morning with an oxygen deprived look on her face that clearly told me the honeymoon was over. Yep, he's gotten comfortable with her all right. Very very comfortable. Now she gets to see the real animal underneath all that sweet talking charm. And that boy can stink to high heaven when he lets loose. Oh well, he's her problem now. At least until she goes home. Then he can sweet talk me into taking him back. Hmmph.

This is going to be short today, as we're running around getting ready to head to the lake for a week. Check back in tomorrow for lovely awards that lovely people have passed my way. I love awards!

6 comments:

Dumdad said...

Aren't awards fun? Look forward to reading about yours...

Mya said...

Dog farts. Not nice. I'd make the most of the clear, unpolluted atmosphere if I were you!

Mya x

Jen said...

*tee-hee* Isn't that just like a man. Act all cute to lure in the woman, and then let fly with gaseous attacks once he's got them hooked. Congrats on your new awards...you're gonna need a bigger blog to post them all!

laurie said...

just like our boscoe! the fart king.
funny.

but farts and all, i know how bereft it feels--how downright WRONG to have that empty part of the bed.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Wow, so he wasn't just keeping your feet warm with the weight of his body...

If he's still there tonight, feed him lots of turkey and tripe tomorrow. Your mum will soon turf him out.

Typical bloke though.

Akelamalu said...

Aha I bet your Mum doesn't like him so much now! ;)