Sunday, February 1, 2009

the big 180


Much better experience at work today. Thank god.


Then tonight, we had a little female bonding kvetch session at my house after I got off work. A few of my closest friends, some wine, some chips and salsa...it's all good. And now I'm off to bed to sleep for as long as humanly possible before I pick the boys up from the FX tomorrow morning.


It's funny how some days just suck from the starting gate and others are really calm and mellow all along. I like calm and mellow. I like it a lot.


Or maybe I just appreciate it more in comparison to what things could be like.

6 comments:

Irene said...

It probably makes you doubly appreciate the calm and peaceful days with bonding females after you have had a day from hell. Isn't it amazing, though, how one day can differ so much from the next? I wish you many more peaceful days to follow, with chips and salsa, of course, and a nice glass of wine.

Maggie May said...

Maybe the whole reason for a terrible day, is so that we appreciate the good ones because no matter how bad some days are, they are eventually followed by good ones!
Lets hope your bad ones are over for a good while.

Anonymous said...

yes, there is something about salsa, chips n wine...add good friends...things will get better n better.

Devon said...

Girlfriends, wine, salty snacks? No wonder you have a sense of calm!! Enjoy!

Akelamalu said...

Nothing quite like a girly night for making you feel better. :)

That Janie Girl said...

Peace and calm is good. Way to go!