Saturday, February 28, 2009

fingers and toes crossed


With my new schedule I only have one three day in a row stretch and it starts Saturday - today. Used to be, in my old job, that the day before three in a row was a complete loss because I dreaded the next day so badly. That's not the case anymore, thank goodness, and the day before the work run starts is just another day. A pretty good one, even.


The younger boys are with their dad for the weekend, Sasquatch is out and about with his friends, and I had the whole night tonight to get to a few things that I haven't been able to do with kids around. It has been a really nice evening, but now it's time to get to sleep and rest up for tomorrow.


What are the odds of my good luck streak continuing?

10 comments:

Rudee said...

Stay out of triage. You are to adamantly refuse any such assignment.

Maggie May said...

Fingers crossed that it is a good shift!

Irene said...

With an optimistic attitude, anything is possible. The world is your oyster.

softinthehead said...

Exactly......think positive - have a great day and I will keep MY fingers and toes crossed for you.......just in case :)

Mya said...

Have a good shift! With your lovely team of co-workers, I'm sure it will go well...you seem to support each other very well.
Mya x

Rose said...

Don't know about the lucky streak, but I'm curious. What changed your attitude about how you feel now before a work run?

Devon said...

I believe things usually balance out... time for the good stuff to hit the scales!!!!

Susan said...

Why do you tempt fate?

Unknown said...

I keep a magic eight ball on my kitchen windowsill for just such a conundrum. "It is decidedly so," says it.

Sage Ravenwood said...

Sending good vibes your way and crossing my fingers and toes just in case *winks*. (Hugs)Indigo