Wednesday, February 11, 2009

did they really call me "coy"??


It was Bunco tonight and our group tried out a new dish. I wasn't crazy about it, but everyone else seemed to enjoy it. Anyway, here are the specifics:


Take twelve women and marinate in beer.

Pick the tenderest flesh you can find - say perhaps a recently divorced (and relatively gun shy) gal who has found herself inexplicably on the receiving end of some offers of the dating variety. The finished dish is much more satisfying if she has not been terribly communicative about these offers with the beer ladies, in a futile attempt to keep Cougar off the menu.


Grill her unmercifully for details until done. If she fights, hold her down. Eleven to one is good odds.


Bon appetit!

8 comments:

Maggie May said...

Well....... of course I am a vegetarian so that rules me out..........

Potty Mummy said...

Hmm. Have to say I'm not crazy about that type of feeding frenzy. You have my sympathay, RC.

softinthehead said...

Yes I think that might affect my appetite too :)

Rudee said...

When it comes to friends, we're all fair game. Especially when one is holding out and gets busted doing so. They probably mean well... maybe.

Irene said...

Eleven to one is not really fair, is it? Especially not when that one is being plied with beer. I hope you showed lots of guts and were able to hold them off. Tell them to go off and have their own vicarious moments.

Iota said...

What's for dessert?

lebanesa said...

not nice.
girlies can be bullies.

Anonymous said...

Ouch, readers. Ouch.