Friday, September 28, 2007

The Meme Game, take two

I've been memed by Pixelpi and Sweet Irene and given this list of questions to answer. Anyone not interested in totally useless RC trivia is free to take a nap. Whoever is left (all one of you) can follow along.

Also, I'm supposed to tag four bloggers to do this meme but I'm going to be a rule breaker. Partly because every time I try to add in bloggers my computer goes all weird and secondly because I can't think of whom I want to pick on. I want to pick on all of you. I'm an equal opportunity picker.



So...if you want to play, post your answers on your blog. Or put them in comments here. Or pretend you've never heard of the word meme in your life. I'll never tell.



Four Jobs I've Had in My Life

1. cocktail waitress
2. movie studio page
3. flower delivery gal
4. artist's model


Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Casablanca
4. Little Miss Sunshine


Four TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. 24
2. Top Chef
3. Project Runway
4. Medium (is this still on?)


Four Places I've Been on Vacation

  1. London
  2. Moscow and Leningrad, USSR (at the time)
  3. Playa del Carmen, Mexico
  4. Maui and the Big Island, Hawaii

Four Places I've lived


1. Michigan
2. Pasadena, California
3. Los Angeles, California
4. Kansas


Four Favorite Foods
  1. Pasta
  2. Peanut Butter
  3. Popcorn
  4. Pad Thai

Four Places I Would Rather Be
  1. On the beach. Any beach.
  2. Australia.
  3. Southern California
  4. Did I mention the beach?

Four Blogs I Read Regularly


1. Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
2. Project Rungay
3. Post Secret
4. All my Blog Buddies (you know who you are!)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not a bad Meme as Meme's go! Of course your answers were fantastic and very entertaining, giving us a better insight into your life. I sometimes feel I know some of my blogging buddies better than I know some of my personal friends from home! (Sorry about the crap English)

Crystal xx
P.S. I might just take up this Meme, if that's okay.

Pam said...

great meme...i'd rather be in so. cali, too! whenever i'm in san diego it always feels like home...that's where i was raised. no. cali n so. cali are like two diff states lol

Jen said...

I agree with ciara, not bad as memes go. Of course, some of these things I already knew about you, being that I am a faithful reader, and all. *grin*

Oh, and way to chicken out on the "Blogs I read regularly". Sure...just lump us all together! ROFLMAO

code is: wzswkad Was so cad? Very caddish indeed!

Diana said...

Mm. The beach. I could use some good beaching right now...

Kim said...

I'm gonna play. I like this one.

ped crossing said...

I'll play, that requires less thought than a regular blog, and right now I am short of thoughts, especially witty ones.

la bellina mammina said...

Anywhere near the beach is my favorite too:-)

Mya said...

So RC, what did you think of London? And what's Pad Thai (showing my ignorance here)? And while I'm in a questioning kind of mood, where does the word meme come from? Is it an acronym, or is it me+me stuck together, or what?? In French it means even or same or itself. I'm lost. Do I sound lost?
Bon weekend!
Mya x

Akelamalu said...

That's a nice Meme I may copy it for use at a later date.

Great answers by the way. :)

Penny Pincher said...

Fell in here from Flowerpot...
great blog - looks very lively and interesting I am bookmarking to come back to have a good read one day ...soon.

willowtree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
willowtree said...

Blogger always give me a hard tie with links! As I was saying in the deleted comment...Your answers a all quite interesting and informative.

I did this one a year ago (almost to the day).



I hope it works this time.

Irene said...

Combining the two memes turned it into one good big meme. Loved your answers. All your favorite foods start with a P. That's funny. Glad to get to know you a bit better.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Dirty Dancing, Big sighhhhhh.

I love that film. Patrick Swayze is just gorgeous in it.
This was the first 'grown up' film I saw.
And the soundtrack is amazing too.
I've never seen When Harry Met Sally!! I've seen the restaurant bit, but not the rest. I must watch it sometime.