Friday, March 20, 2009

so this is what relaxation feels like


Between working my regular schedule, having the kids out on Spring Break and Mom and Stu being here, I'm not finding a lot of time for blogging at the moment. I could fight this and slam my head into the computer to come up with something to write about, or I could accept the fact that I need a couple of days to just hang out and relax. I hear relaxing is good. I think I read that in a fortune cookie once.


So in light of this, I'm taking the weekend off. Of everything, actually. No work scheduled, no pressing chores, nothing that absolutely has to be done. Wow. I'll bet I could get used to this. I'd certainly like the opportunity to try. There will be bon bons in my future. I'm going to insist on it.


I'll be back Sunday or Monday - all frisky and full of vinegar. In the meantime... I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I'm sure hoping to.

8 comments:

Susan said...

Have fun and say hi to your mom and Stu.

Anonymous said...

...enjoy the leisure...march madness will have to try to compensate for your missing blogs...

Maggie May said...

Enjoy your weekend.
I will also be with family so might not be doing much blogging!

Cath said...

Relax away girl!
You post far more than I do and I am not working your schedule! So relax.

That's an order!

Jo ~ said...

Have a nice relaxing weekend! Spring will have sprung by the time you get back!

Devon said...

Enjoy your family and we will be here when you get back.

I get incredibly excited when I check my calendar and the next day is blank!!!!!

That Janie Girl said...

Have fun and take a couple minutes for yourself!

Irene said...

Enjoy yourself and don't let anything get to your head. Blogging isn't a duty. It will be fun for you to have some time off and enjoy yourself with your Mom and Stu. Quality adult time!