Alright, Carolyn, here you go. Five weird and wacky lines pulled out of the archives. Just for you. (And anyone else crazy enough to want to play).
If you feel like playing, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org by Midnight Friday and let me know where you found these. In a perfect world I'd have a fab prize for the winner. In reality I know I'll mess it up somehow - just ask Ciara. So this is all for the pure glory of the hunt. (I suck. I know. I'm sorry). I'll write the winner's name in big huge letters. Does that help?
1. "Michael," ten year old Surfer Dude said dismissively to his sleeping over best friend, "You don't even know what a hooker is."
2. Must be available at 3 am to move the foosball table from the Beverly Hills house to the Malibu house, by way of a drug pickup in Santa Monica.
3. As I was racing around like a crazy woman looking for the key, he casually suggested that I might want to check the watermelon.
4. My mother leaned into my lap to look at the gauge and say Not THAT high and then she might have cussed just a little bit.
5. "Are you trying to tell me that you can buy a five gallon bucket of lard but you can't buy a bottle of sparkling water?"
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Posted by the rotten correspondent at 12:02 AM