Wednesday, April 18, 2007

do not adjust your color

It's Crazy Hair Day on the plains! Don't ask me why they wanted to do this. I just live here.


Gumby goes green. You wouldn't believe how much gel it took to make his hair look that way, but he declared it "perfect".





It's kind of hard to see the blue in Surfer Dude's hair, but it's there. Doesn't this look exactly like a mug shot?





Some random ramblings on the day...



Thanks to everyone who called or emailed about my primal scream of a post yesterday. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. You're the best! Things here today are still terrific. Here's hoping it stays that way.



I went to my Weight Watchers meeting this morning and am finally back on the losing side of the scale. I think my will power had gone walkabout the last few weeks, let me tell you. Almost more than the weight, I'm thrilled that my motivation is back. Gotta fit into that thong bikini somehow. (There's a visual NO one needs!)
Well, I'm off to volunteer in Gumby's classroom and then have lunch with him. So...that's all folks!







1 comment:

Happy in the Abyss said...

Perhaps Gumby has that recessive Leigh-gene that I have heard so much about from older sister???