Thursday, April 5, 2007

PALS

I’m on the second day of a two day Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) class, and I’m not really thrilled about it. Peds is not my favorite thing to start with, and any sentence that has the words “pediatric” and “resuscitation” in it is not a sentence I want to discuss. Much less participate in. Call me a parent, but this whole concept bothers me a lot. It got even better yesterday when almost everyone else walked in with their BOOKS (which I never got) to take the pre-course TEST (which I didn’t know about).Aargh!! Guess who had to study all night on her anniversary? It’s shaping up to be a very long day. The fact that I'm up early writing this instead of cramming isn't going to help!

On a more upbeat note – Happy Birthday to my very own Film Geek! For your special day this year you get to wrestle with kids and carpools while I take on shockable rhythms and sick kid case scenarios. Want to trade??

No comments: