Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm just sayin'


Travel Advisory to Liberal Collegeville -

If you happen to be in the vicinity, local officials advise that you don't drink the water. According to ER reports, the amount of narcotics accidentally dropped into the toilet/bathtub/kitchen sink, and needing immediate replacement, has quadrupled in the last 24 hours. Officials are looking into a connection between this phenomena and greasy Thanksgiving turkey fingers.


More bulletins as events warrant.

6 comments:

Rudee said...

Bwahahahahahahaha. I think the cause is sticky fingers myself. Too many relatives, not enough drugs.

Susan said...

Fun day at work?

lebanesa said...

hah! reminds me of reading that the Po river is really high in cocaine by-product.

Anonymous said...

Love it, you are so entertaining. Martis Mom

That Janie Girl said...

Girl - you always make me laugh!

That Janie Girl said...

Girl - you always make me laugh!